Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why




Why didn't I listen to what they said?
When I thought about it, I was filled with dread
They told me to be careful in all I do
I didn't believe it, this couldn't be true.
He said he loved me, and didn't want to hurt me.
It was all a lie, now I see
If I listened to my friends from the start
He might not have left with most of my heart.
I thought it was diffrent, the love to last
How did this happen? Why did it end so fast?
I won't be the last, and I wasen't the first
How did this happen? Why am I cursed?
They said it's his loss, but I still don't see
Why? Why did he do this to me?
I'll do my best, and try to move on.
Even though it feels like my heart is gone
Now I know to listen to my friends
For they will be with me in the end.

2 comments:

Nirav... said...

best one which,, i have ever seen!!!!...really,,, want 2 read again and again!!!....

Unknown said...

Hey dear it s our story. Am i right ?