Friday, December 5, 2008

Just Dont Know


At times I just don't know what to think.
Just don't know what to do with myself.
I feel as if everything that I have done with myself is wrong.
Always playing the same record, listening to the same song.
I just don't know anymore because it seems that everything that I do makes people upset.
I'm never really happy an what does make me happy, I just don't know.
I'm unsure of myself in everything that I do.
I've always lacked in confidence with everything.
I don't know where to turn, I don't know where to go.
I'm just confused, I just get yelled at day in a day out.
Do I want to release my anger, I just don't know if it'd be a good thing.
I've always kept things on the inside, which I never know what to do.
I just never really do know what I want in life, I just never really know.
Why is it that I'm just confused all the time, not bein able to answer the simplest of questions.
I just am unsure of everything, I'm just unsure of it all...
I don't know where to go I don't know who I am.
I just don't know anymore.

2 comments:

deeps said...

human beings are no robots ha?
emotions are part n pacel of the whole package called human life ...
why suppress?

Unknown said...

Isha u write so good ha,which literally shows that u just writing it which comes to ur mind,u r jst like watever good comes2 ur mind,u jst write down,thats really great
have a smile always
cheers
wid love
maddy